Work @ Rio Exclusive
Rio Exclusive is always interested in having the best talent to work as part of its international team. We are committed to recruiting the best candidates to work in our exclusive network.
We search for team members with dedication, experience, professionalism and the discretion necessary in the high-end luxury market. Although we do not have any vacancies right now, we encourage those with something exceptional to submit their CV for review and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for collaborators in the city of Rio de Janeiro with experience in the real estate market or in providing services in the segment of high luxury. Focusing on total customer satisfaction, the candidate must have a high degree of commitment and,
• Have a positive attitude, work with dedication and team spirit;
• Flexibility of schedules and availability to work weekends and holidays.
Fluency (professional level) in Portuguese and English (written, oral and reading), knowledge of other languages is highly valued;
• Have a professional attitude, an unblemished conduct and a good presentation (compatible with the luxury market);
• Excellent interpersonal skills, good communication via phone, email or in person, being able to customize the services for each client, in a unique way;
• Excellent written ability, ability to respond to emails effectively, as well as help managers update website publications, campaigns, social media, etc;
• Be confident, responsible, dedicated, organized, committed and able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines and goals;
• Logical reasoning, ease of learning and ability to adapt easily to new processes in an ever-changing market;
• Be both proactive - showing initiative in knowing the client and anticipating their needs, but also reacting quickly to any timeless request;
• Ability to maintain calm and courtesy under pressure, emotional intelligence to manage conflicts, ease of communication, argumentation and development of innovative proposals;
• Computer skills (word, excel, power point, adobe, google applications and management softwares);
Contracting Regime: Associate as PJ or MEI
Hiring: 12 months, immediate hiring.
- Working Schedule : 44 hours a week - from Monday to Sunday (with one day off during the week) by scale. 1 full weekend off per month.
basic health plan + transportation + telephone + commissioning policy after 3 months
If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com to Renata