- Located on the hills of Santa Teresa, this amazing hotel is a tribute to Brazilian artists and designers.
- At this unique place guests will experience a true Carioca life while benefiting from a personalized service in a comfortable environment.
- From the infinity edge pool of the rooftop you will enjoy marvelous views of Guanabara Bay, the statue of Christ the Redeemer and all over the city-perfect for feeling the climate of Rio de Janeiro in a pleasant and exclusive environment surrounded by nature.
- The rooms are comfortable and cozy. Each of the twelve suites has exclusive decoration and a display the work of talented Brazilian street art artist. There are also some award-winning pieces of Brazilian art among them. All suites are coming with a special view and offering privacy with maximum comfort. Each suite possesses a noble en-suite bathroom and a big king sized bed.
- The hotel offers the perfect location for your event as you have the unique option to rent all of the hotel for a special price. You will have the outdoor area on the rooftop with stunning city views and a lounge in the colonial mansion with contemporary decor all for yourself and your priviledged guests.
- Outdoor Space
- Ocean Views
- AC (bedrooms)
- AC (living room)
- Cable TV
- Sound System
- Safe Box
- Equipped Kitchen
- Breakfast Included
- Daily housekeeping
Rates in BRL
|Low season 14 Apr - 19 Dec||R$ 15,000||R$ 105,000||upon request||3|
|High season 20 Dec - 14 Apr||R$ 15,000||R$ 105,000||upon request||3|
|Carnival 10 Feb - 20 Feb||R$ 25,000||R$ 175,000||upon request||7|
|New Year 25 Dec - 5 Jan||R$ 25,000||R$ 175,000||upon request||7|
*Prices to be consider on the currency given. Rates in other currencies are indicative and updated everyday at the exchange rate of the day.